Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Water Industry Operations
National Course Code: NWP20115
Dip your toe in the water with our Certificate II in Water Industry Operations.
This is an entry-level, nationally recognised qualification that is the perfect start to a career in the water operations industry.
You will learn general competencies such as how to:
- Construct and install wastewater assets
- Operate and control wastewater processes
- Inspect and maintain basic dams and water storages
- Operate and control pre-treatment processes
Plus, you can specialise in networks, source, irrigation or treatment to expand your career possibilities.
The Certificate II in Water Industry Operations is an online course. You will be supported by our expert teachers throughout your study journey and graduate with the relevant, practical skills to give you a competitive edge.
The Certificate II in Water Industry Operations can lead to a career as a:
- Bore Field Operator
- Assistant Groundwater Extraction Operator
- Storm water, Drainage and Sewerage Labourer
- Wastewater Collection System Operator
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed