Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate IV in Water Industry Operations
National Course Code: NWP40515
If you have a passion for environmental science and enjoy analysing complex data and systems, a qualification in water treatment could be for you!
The nationally recognised Certificate III in Water Industry Operations will give you the essential skills and knowledge for a broad range of water operations. You will learn how to:
- Comply with water industry guidelines, standards and legislation
- Coordinate and monitor the application of environmental plans and procedures
Plus, our experienced teachers will be on hand to guide you every step of the way.
Graduates of the Certificate III in Water Industry Operations can confidently consider a career as a:
- Networks Supervisor
- Work Planner (water)
- Trade Waste Officer
- Hydrometric Monitoring Officer
- Section Coordinator (irrigation)
- Salinity Interception Officer
- Supervisor (Source)
- Groundwater Extraction and more
Talk to us today about your career goals and we will show you how further study can get you there.
This course is offered at 1 location across NSW
New courses and locations are being added every day. Enquire now.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed