Diploma of Water Industry Operations
National Course Code: NWP50715
Do you want to take your career in water operations to the next level?
Our nationally recognised Diploma of Water Industry Operations will give you the knowledge and skill across a broad range of water industry operations. Plus, you can also choose to specialise further in hydrography, irrigation or trade waste.
Our teachers are qualified industry experts who will teach you how to successfully:
- Comply with water industry guidelines, standards and legislation
- Implement and manage environmental policies, plans, procedures and programs
Graduates can go onto apply for various roles, including (but not limited to):
- Service Manager (Irrigation)
- Recycling Coordinator (Water industry)
- Trade Waste Supervisor
- Senior Hydrographer
- Wastewater Treatment Coordinator
- Hydrometric Monitoring Officer
- Water Treatment Coordinator
- Wastewater Treatment Manager
- Senior instrument technician
Talk to us today about the study options available.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
- Nationally Recognised Training
This course is superseded