Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Water Industry Operations
National Course Code: NWP50715
This course is superseded
Do you want to take your career in water operations to the next level?
Our nationally recognised Diploma of Water Industry Operations will give you the knowledge and skill across a broad range of water industry operations. Plus, you can also choose to specialise further in hydrography, irrigation or trade waste.
Our teachers are qualified industry experts who will teach you how to successfully:
- Comply with water industry guidelines, standards and legislation
- Implement and manage environmental policies, plans, procedures and programs
Graduates can go onto apply for various roles, including (but not limited to):
- Service Manager (Irrigation)
- Recycling Coordinator (Water industry)
- Trade Waste Supervisor
- Senior Hydrographer
- Wastewater Treatment Coordinator
- Hydrometric Monitoring Officer
- Water Treatment Coordinator
- Wastewater Treatment Manager
- Senior instrument technician
Talk to us today about the study options available.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong