Certificate III in Polymer Processing
National Course Code: PMB30116
The Certificate III in Polymer Technology could be your ticket to a career in rubber or plastics production.
Learn from our industry-connected engineering teachers how to:
- Interpret technical drawing
- Set up and prepare for production
- Set up equipment for continuous operation
- Set a die and organise onsite work
The Certificate III in Polymer Technology can lead to a role as a:
- Extrusion Operator
- Rotational Moulding Operator
- Plastics Fabrication Operator
- Rubber Production Operator
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is superseded