Certificate III in Polymer Processing
National Course Code: PMB30116
The Certificate III in Polymer Technology could be your ticket to a career in rubber or plastics production.
Learn from our industry-connected engineering teachers how to:
- Interpret technical drawing
- Set up and prepare for production
- Set up equipment for continuous operation
- Set a die and organise onsite work
The Certificate III in Polymer Technology can lead to a role as a:
- Extrusion Operator
- Rotational Moulding Operator
- Plastics Fabrication Operator
- Rubber Production Operator
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed