Diploma of Polymer Technology
National Course Code: PMB50116
Advance your career in polymer and plastics with our Diploma of Polymer Technology. This diploma course was created for both technologists and those in paraprofessional roles in the plastics, rubber and cable making sectors.
This nationally recognised qualification is taught by expert teachers who have years of industry experience. You will learn how to:
- Apply in-depth knowledge of materials, processes and equipment
- Analyse performance and failure in equipment and products
- Assist in the development of new and modified products
The Certificate IV in Polymer Technology can lead to a career as a:
- Polymer Production Technician
- Polymer Product Development Technician
Talk to us today about the study options available to you in this exciting field.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.