Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Interpreting (Cantonese-English)
National Course Code: PSP50916
The Diploma in Interpreting has been designed for professional communicators who want to help people be heard and understood in a variety of settings.
You will learn how to:
- Work in community and business domains, including sectors such as general health, welfare and community services, educational and social contexts and tourism
- Build glossaries for translating and interpreting assignments
- Use routine subject area terminology in interpreting (LOTE-English)
- Demonstrate routine English proficiency in different subjects and cultural contexts
- Apply codes and standards to ethical practice
Students will choose their language speciality as an elective.
Talk to us today about your career goals and study needs.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong