Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Public Safety (Firefighting and Emergency Operations)
National Course Code: PUA30613
This course is superseded
Expand on your experience or firefighting training with this nationally accredited Certificate III in Public Safety (Firefighting and Emergency Operations).
You will learn firefighting techniques for a variety of natural, urban and industrial settings and learn the skills required to:
- Manage fires in emergency and non-emergency situations
- Prevent harm and undertake rescue
Plus, you will be trained to assist with:
- Situations involving water and construction cranes
- Leading crews and communicating with the public
- Administrative and reporting associated with firefighting
Completion of the Certificate III in Public Safety (Firefighting and Emergency Operations) will allow you to apply for jobs in a range of emergency services organisations which have a role in firefighting operations.
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Study Online
Prefer to study on campus?
Choose a campus location to view all available courses
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong