Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Public Safety (Firefighting Operations)
National Course Code: PUA30713
Build on your existing experience in public safety or firefighting with this nationally accredited Certificate III in Public Safety (Firefighting Operations).
This course, taught by experts with years of industry experience, will cover firefighting in a variety of natural, urban and industrial settings and give you the skills to manage fires in emergency and non-emergency situations.
You will learn how to:
- Prepare, maintain and test response equipment
- Prevent injury
- Respond to isolated fire, urban fire, wildfire or aviation incidents (specialist)
- Maintain safety at incident site
- Work autonomously
- Supress urban or wildfire
Completion of the Certificate III in Public Safety (Firefighting Operations) will allow you to apply for jobs in a range of emergency services organisations which have a role in firefighting operations.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training