Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate IV in Public Safety (Firefighting Supervision)
National Course Code: PUA40313
This course is superseded
Build on your firefighting expertise with the nationally accredited Certificate IV in Public Safety (Firefighting Supervision).
You will learn how to:
- Provide additional support to emergency situations through communication with the media
- Manage multiple teams at a single emergency location
- Interpret data
- Make presentations
- Conduct briefings
- Provide leadership and mentorship in the workplace, for both emergency and non-emergency settings
This higher certificate level firefighting course has an increased focus on administrative and reporting responsibilities to get you ready for a more senior position.
Our graduates go onto serve in important emergency services roles and act as mentors to less experienced officers.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong