Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Racing Services (Racing Administration)
National Course Code: RGR30308
Combine your love of racing with skills in sports administration through the Certificate III in Racing Services (Racing Administration).
Here is your opportunity to learn from experienced professionals about how the racing industry works and what key industry figures contribute to the sport as a whole, all while developing:
- A range of skills relevant to this niche industry
- Broader organisational and administrative abilities
- OHS procedures
- Environmental work practices
Some possible elective units include how to:
- Investigate employment opportunities in racing and related opportunities
- Relate animal welfare to track and environmental conditions
- Respond to emergency situations
- Prepare for race meeting special events and assist with operations
- Undertake marketing activities
- Manage spectators at an event or program
- Organise and monitor infrastructure for outdoor events
Students will not be in direct contact with animals however you will explore the factors that contribute to animal performance, care and conditioning for racing.
Completion of the Certificate III in Racing Services (Racing Administration) will allow you to apply for a wide range of roles within racing administrative support.
This course offers flexible delivery options and allows for Australian Traineeships.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong