Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation
National Course Code: RII20115
If you are new to the civil construction industry and are keen to learn and grow, the Certificate II in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation is the place to start.
This is an entry-level nationally recognised course that gives you the opportunity to learn the essentials in:
- Workplace health and safety processes for working on large sites
- Using tools and equipment
- Methods of communication
- The processes involved in starting a career in the civil construction, mining or quarrying sectors
Our facilities will give you the practical skills you need to be in demand in this fast-growing industry.
The Certificate II in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation is a pathway qualification and can lead to careers and further study in:
- Small Mine Operator
- Open Cut Miner (Metalliferous Mining)
- Open Cut Coal Miner
- Civil Construction Worker
- RII30815 - Certificate III in Civil Construction (Plant Operations)
- RII30915 - Certificate III in Civil Construction
Streams available include:
- Pipe Laying
- Road Construction
- Road Marking
- Bridge Construction and Maintenance
Talk to us about your career goals and let us show the study options that will get you there.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong