Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations
National Course Code: RII30115
If you love to drive mammoth machinery and enjoy being outdoors, then a Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations could be your pathway to an exciting career in mining or construction.
Our learning facilities provide you with a practical learning environment to get you ready for the job. You will develop the skill to:
- Identify and assess environmental and heritage concern
- Set up and prepare for open cut drilling operations
- Conduct hydraulic excavator operations
- Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
Your future roles could include:
- Excavator Operator in the Mining and Extractive Industries
- Remote Control Room Operator
- Grader Operator in the Extractive Industries
- Quarry Equipment Operators
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
The Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations specifically reflects the role of employees (such as production operators) in an open cut mine or quarry. These employees perform tasks involving a broad range of skilled applications in varied work environments who use discretion and judgement when selecting equipment, services or contingency measures.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong