Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Trenchless Technology
National Course Code: RII31615
If you are looking for an innovative job that is changing the civil construction industry, then a Certificate III in Trenchless Technology is your ticket to becoming an in-demand Directional Driller or Trenchless Technology Driller.
This course will give you the practical experience and knowledge to work on significant infrastructure projects across the rail, road, water, power, sewer, gas, mining, renewables and telecommunications sectors.
Your expert teachers will help you develop job-ready skills with a focus on safety, quality and the environment. You will learn to:
- Identify, locate and protect underground services
- Conduct local risk control
- Handle resources and infrastructure materials and safely dispose of nontoxic materials
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Plan and organise work
Talk to us today about study options that work for you!
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong