Certificate III in Trenchless Technology
National Course Code: RII31615
If you are looking for an innovative job that is changing the civil construction industry, then a Certificate III in Trenchless Technology is your ticket to becoming an in-demand Directional Driller or Trenchless Technology Driller.
This course will give you the practical experience and knowledge to work on significant infrastructure projects across the rail, road, water, power, sewer, gas, mining, renewables and telecommunications sectors.
Your expert teachers will help you develop job-ready skills with a focus on safety, quality and the environment. You will learn to:
- Identify, locate and protect underground services
- Conduct local risk control
- Handle resources and infrastructure materials and safely dispose of nontoxic materials
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Plan and organise work
Talk to us today about study options that work for you!
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
This course is superseded