Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate IV in Surface Extraction Operations
National Course Code: RII40115
If you are interested in being a part of one of Australia's largest industries, a Certificate IV in Surface Extraction Operations could lead you to an explosive career in mining.
Our teachers have strong industry connections and hands-on practical experience. You will learn the essential safety practices required to:
- Work within the mining industry
- Manage blasting and drilling operations
- Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- Apply site risk management system
Our Certificate IV in Surface Extraction Operations graduates went on to exciting careers as:
- Quarry Supervisors
- Open Cut Coal Mine Supervisors
- Open Cut Miners
Talk to us today about study options that work for you!
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong