Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Civil Construction Management
National Course Code: RII50415
Take another step up the ladder with a Diploma in Civil Construction Management.
You will learn how to:
- Plan and determine the selection of equipment, roles or techniques - not only for yourself, but for others:
- Develop site specific work instructions and practices
- Ensure the implementation of the site management systems, plans and policies
- Operate confidently with a high level of autonomy
The Diploma of Civil Construction Management covers a broad range of skill areas as related to industry best practice, such as:
- Financial management
- Risk management
- Stakeholder interest
Talk to us today about your career goals and we will show you how a TAFE NSW qualification can get you there.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed