Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Civil Construction Management
National Course Code: RII50415
Take another step up the ladder with a Diploma in Civil Construction Management.
You will learn how to:
- Plan and determine the selection of equipment, roles or techniques - not only for yourself, but for others:
- Develop site specific work instructions and practices
- Ensure the implementation of the site management systems, plans and policies
- Operate confidently with a high level of autonomy
The Diploma of Civil Construction Management covers a broad range of skill areas as related to industry best practice, such as:
- Financial management
- Risk management
- Stakeholder interest
Talk to us today about your career goals and we will show you how a TAFE NSW qualification can get you there.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong