Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Civil Construction Design
National Course Code: RII50515
If you want to understand complex structural designs from the ground up, a Diploma in Civil Construction Design could be a pathway to an exciting career in civil construction and urban planning.
TAFE NSW will provide you with real, on the job experience. You will learn how to:
- Analyse and use data to inform your work
- Meet project outcomes
- Understand the different factors involved with designing for civil construction, such as transport and civil infrastructure
- Be aware of how projects may be impeded
- Asses, risk and danger and how this affects designs, planning, and onsite work
You will also develop in depth knowledge about materials, processes and their application in construction work.
Our graduates are able to:
- Perform tasks involving a high level of autonomy
- Apply significant judgement in planning work and determining the selection of equipment, roles and techniques for themselves and others
Could this be you? Talk to us today about the study options available.
This course is currently available at 5 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- VET Student Loans Available
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day