Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction Design
National Course Code: RII60515
The Advanced Diploma in Civil Construction Design is for senior civil works designers or para-professional designers who support engineers.
You will learn to perform tasks that are specialised, complex and technical and include strategic areas and initiating activities, in particular:
- Managing program risk
- Advising on application of safe design principles to control WHS risk
- Leading and managing team effectiveness
- Managing the civil works design process
- Establishing and maintaining a quality system
In addition, there are elective units to enable you to tailor study to your needs.
Successful graduates go on to apply for work in the building industry. They can competently work in a team to find solutions to technical problems, structure complex projects and autonomously apply theoretical and technical knowledge.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- VET Student Loans Available
- Full Time