Certificate III in Aquaculture
National Course Code: SFI30111
Take your aquaculture career further with a Certificate III in Aquaculture.
Through this nationally recognised qualification, you will learn how to:
- Manage and harvest marine stock
- Install and construct stock culture and holding structures
- Carry out the tasks associated with maintaining fish populations
- Treat and dispose of waste
- Monitor environmental conditions
- Maintain water quality
- Oversee feeding and harvesting
- Oversee workplace health and safety
The Certificate III in Aquaculture can lead to careers in:
- Hatcheries and nurseries
- Post-harvest holding facilities
- Public aquariums or zoos
- Aquaculture farms
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
This course is superseded by SFI30104. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
This course is superseded by SFI30104