Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Aquaculture
National Course Code: SFI30111
This course is superseded
Take your aquaculture career further with a Certificate III in Aquaculture.
Through this nationally recognised qualification, you will learn how to:
- Manage and harvest marine stock
- Install and construct stock culture and holding structures
- Carry out the tasks associated with maintaining fish populations
- Treat and dispose of waste
- Monitor environmental conditions
- Maintain water quality
- Oversee feeding and harvesting
- Oversee workplace health and safety
The Certificate III in Aquaculture can lead to careers in:
- Hatcheries and nurseries
- Post-harvest holding facilities
- Public aquariums or zoos
- Aquaculture farms
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
We could not find any courses for the filters you have applied, please , or click here and our friendly team will let you know about other options.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed