Statement of Attainment in Espresso Coffee
Course Code: SG00002344
The Statement of Attainment in Hospitality (Barista Skills) equips you to launch your career as a barista in the fast-paced hospitality industry. Learn the practical skills to create a perfect coffee moment for your customers.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Step into the world of hospitality, and through theory and practical course work learn to:
- Select and grind coffee beans
- Advise customers and take espresso coffee orders
- Extract espresso and texture milk according to beverage type
- Combine and serve a variety of espresso beverages
- Follow hygiene procedures and identify food hazards
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to get ahead in this industry:
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Time management
- A commitment to providing great customer service
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally accredited qualification at Statement of Attainment level
- Strong pathways to continue your study and enhance your career opportunities
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with a TAFE NSW hospitality pathway:
- Certificate II in Hospitality
- Certificate III in Hospitality
- Certificate IV in Hospitality
- Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
Considering another study pathway? Discover the full range of TAFE NSW courses on offer.
- Cafe attendant
Employment in the hospitality industry is expected to increase significantly in the next five years, with around 91,000 additional jobs. This course prepares you with practical and customer-focused skills to meet evolving industry demands.
This course is currently available at 19 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.