Statement of Attainment in Introduction to Accounting
Course Code: SG00006044
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Introduction to Accounting is the ideal course for those looking gain an understanding of accounting fundamentals and principles. Use your skills in accounts administration and payroll assistant roles or go onto further accounting and finance study.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Enter and balance deposits and payments
- Reconcile banking documentation and balance petty cash transactions
- Verify supporting documents for financial transactions
- Work securely when preparing and banking receipts
- Monitor subsidiary accounts according to compliance and policy
- Plan effective debt recovery and identify bad debts
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving ability
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- Credit transfer for two units into the Certificate III in Accounts Administration and the Certificate III in Financial Services
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with the:
- Certificate III in Accounts Administration
- Certificate III in Financial Services
Graduates who complete a full qualification go on to roles including:
- Accounts assistant
- Payroll junior
- Office assistant
Employment in the broader finance and insurance service industry is expected to grow by 13.7% until 2022, and requires dynamic professionals to meet the demand.
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.