Statement of Attainment in Bush Regeneration
Course Code: SG00007493
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Bush Regeneration equips you with skills protect and restore natural areas. Get a glimpse into your future career as a key part of a bush regeneration team and learn what it takes to assist our bushland to thrive.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Recognise plants - record habits, characteristics and significant features
- Replace native vegetation with planting, seeding or transplanting treatments
- Apply weed control measures to protect native species
- Assess effectiveness of weed control measures
- Identify environmental implications of work
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop your professional qualities:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Great communication
- Problem solving, analytical and investigative skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Complete this course and gain:
- A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment
- A strong study pathway to a conservation career
- Credit toward a full qualification
Graduates in this field go on to roles like:
- National parks worker
- Natural area restoration worker
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with:
- Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management
Discover our range of (Agriculture, Environmental, and Horticulture](https://www.tafensw.edu.au/courses/animal-agriculture-environmental-studies) courses.
The United Nations has declared this to be the Decade of Ecosystem Restoration. Land degradation is negatively impacting at least 3.2 billion people and causing significant loss of biodiversity and ecosystems. Job opportunities are expected to grow, partly as a result of Government funding to assist bushfire recovery.
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.