Statement of Attainment in Business Administration Skills
Course Code: SG00007494
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Business Administration Skills prepares you for life as a stellar administrative assistant. Learn to meticulously complete work and meet business goals across a range of industries.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Step into the world of business administration and learn to:
- Create engaging documents
- Import, export, edit and prepare documents
- Troubleshoot technology issues
- Manage multiple schedules with deadlines and conflicts
- Record meetings using technology
- Prepare, create, and deliver a corporate presentation
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes needed to be successful:
- Keen eye for detail
- Collaborative spirit
- Great communication
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- A strong pathway to further study in business administration with credit recognition
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field?
- Concrete your knowledge with a Certificate III in Business Administration
- Expand your core capabilities with a Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Advance your skills with a Diploma of Business Administration
- Master your studies with a TAFE NSW Bachelor of Business
Considering another study pathway? Explore your options and discover the full range of TAFE NSW courses.
A fantastic administrative assistant is a companys secret weapon, working behind the scenes to ensure smooth sailing with neatly prepared documents, well-timed meetings, and foresight on corporate problems. Demand for administrative assistants is driving an anticipated 6.6% employment growth until 2023.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.