Statement of Attainment in Business Presentations
Course Code: SG00007495
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Business Presentations helps you to prepare and deliver highly engaging presentations. Build professional confidence in the corporate world as you develop important presentation skills.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Prepare, create, and deliver a great presentation
- Use relevant software and applications to produce an electronic presentation
- Be consistent in design and layout using a style guide for reference
- Understand and use design features for engagement and impact
- Seek critical reviews and make changes to the central ideas of a presentation
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes you need to excel in business:
- Keen eye for detail
- Flair for design
- Confidence to receive feedback
- Communicate effectively to understand a brief and the audience
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A Statement of Attainment qualification
- A strong pathway to further study in business and administration and credit recognition
- Specialist skills to set your presentations apart
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field?
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate IV in Business
Considering another study pathway? Discover the full range of TAFE NSW courses on offer.
The Business Services sector offers a wealth of employment opportunities. Over 1.6 million people are employed in this sector and represent 13% of Australian jobs, with employment forecast to grow almost 3% through to 2024.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.