Statement of Attainment in CAD for Building Design
Course Code: SG00007496
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Building Design equips you with a variety of specialist skills to create a strong foundation for your future career as a building designer.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Get a head start in the building design industry and learn to:
- Set up and manage digital files
- Create and edit CAD drawings
- Import and export drawings
- Create digital 3D models of building designs
- Produce 3D model presentations
- Present digital 3D models to clients
- Save and back up files
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop personal attributes to be successful in the building design industry:
- Passion for building design
- Aptitude for technology
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment
- A strong pathway to a full qualification with credit recognition
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with:
- Certificate IV in Residential Drafting
- Diploma of Building Design
- Building Designer
- Building Design Drafter
The construction industry is booming and is the third largest employer in Australia. An anticipated 15,040 job openings to 2025 means you will enjoy strong job prospects in a specialist field. Build your skills now, and step into a building design qualification with confidence.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.