Statement of Attainment in Computing Skills
Course Code: SG00007502
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Computing Skills is a short course designed to prepare you to use Microsoft Word and Excel. Learn to complete tasks using this software and be ready to expand your skillset with further business administration study.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn to create, format and use workplace documents like:
- Letters, flyers, reports, spreadsheets, budgets, charts and templates
You will also learn to:
- Check systems and equipment
- Follow procedures and instructions to contribute to the health and safety of yourself and others
- Explain emergency procedures and report incidents and injuries
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to get ahead in this industry:
- Time management
- Organisational skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course equips you with:
- A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment
- A pathway to further study in business admin with credit recognition
Graduates that complete a full qualification go on to roles including:
- Administration assistant
- Clerical officer
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with a TAFE NSW Business Administration pathway:
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Diploma of Business Administration
Considering another study pathway? Explore the full range of TAFE NSW courses.
Administrative professionals with technical skills to use organisational systems are in greatest demand, and have opportunities to move up to high-paying administrative roles.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is superseded