Statement of Attainment in Cyber Concepts
Course Code: SG00007511
The Statement of Attainment in Cyber Concepts guides you in the foundational theories and practices of cybersecurity. This introductory course is your first step to becoming a cyber security practitioner. Explore how data travels around the internet and learn how to detect and analyse threatening digital activity.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Perform a cyber security data analysis
- Use network concepts and protocols
- Understand the function and operation of protocols
- Detect and recognise discrepancies in data through analysis
- Recognise vulnerabilities in data and databases
- Use software tools for pattern recognition
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- Analytical skills
- Solutions focused mindset
- Creative problem-solving
- Great communication
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- A strong pathway towards further study in cyber security
- Credit toward a full qualification
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field? This Statement of Attainment gives you a strong foundation to succeed in your chosen trade.
Explore your options and discover the full range of TAFE NSW (Information and Communications Technology courses)[https://www.tafensw.edu.au/courses/information-technology-courses] on offer.
Graduates who complete a full qualification go on to roles including:
- Computer helpdesk technician
- Cyber security intrusion tester
- Security penetration tester
- Systems tester or PC support
- Network security support officer or trainee
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.