Statement of Attainment in Cyber Concepts
Course Code: SG00007511
The Statement of Attainment in Cyber Concepts guides you in the foundational theories and practices of cyber security. This introductory course is your first step to becoming a cyber security practitioner. Explore how data travels around the internet and learn how to detect and analyse threatening digital activity.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Perform a cyber security data analysis
- Use network concepts and protocols
- Understand the function and operation of protocols - TCP/IP
- Detect and recognise discrepancies in data through analysis
- Recognise vulnerabilities in data and databases
- Use software tools for pattern recognition
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop your professional qualities:
- Analytical skills
- Solutions focused mindset
- Creative problem-solving
- Great communication
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course equips you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- The units in this skill set provide direct credit and entry to the Certificate IV in Cyber Security
Graduates of the Certificate IV go on to roles like:
- Computer helpdesk technician
- Cyber security intrusion tester
- Security penetration tester
- Systems tester or PC support
- Network security support officer or trainee
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career to the next level with:
- Certificate IV in Cyber Security
Every business that operates online is susceptible to cyber security threats. The Australian Cyber Security Centre reportedly received a cybercrime report every 10 minutes during a recent 12 month period. Demand for IT graduates to learn common tactics and techniques used by malicious activists, and procedures to respond, has never been greater.
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.