Statement of Attainment in Cyber Security
Course Code: SG00007512
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Cyber Security is a great choice for Information Technology graduates and professionals looking to add further value to their in-demand skills and experience. Its expected that Australia will need 17,600 extra cyber security experts by 2026, making now the perfect time to enrol.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn:
- Recognise the need for cyber security in an organisation
- Test concepts and procedures for cyber security
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to get ahead in this industry:
- Analytical skills
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Problem solving skills with a solution focused approach
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- Credit toward a full qualification
Complete the Certificate IV in Cyber Security and go on to roles like:
- Computer helpdesk technician
- Cyber security intrusion tester
- Cyber security support officer
- Security penetration tester
- Information systems
Discover the full range of Information Technology courses on offer.
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with the:
- Certificate IV Cyber security
- Diploma of Information Technology
To protect Australian businesses from cyber-attacks, estimates predict that around 17,600 extra cyber security workers will be needed by 2026. Qualifications from a trusted training provider like TAFE NSW are key to skilling the ICT workforce of the future.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.