Statement of Attainment in Digital Security Basics
Course Code: SG00007515
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Digital Security Basics equips you with the fundamentals of digital security at both a personal and organisational level. Learn to recognise cybersecurity risks and vulnerabilities and gain an introduction to computer networking.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work learn to:
- Recognise threats in networks, machines, applications, data, users and infrastructure
- Understand common cyber security attack mechanisms
- Understand the tools and systems organisations can use to protect from cyber attacks
- Configure a computer operating system adding security
- Use base level Linux commands
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes you need to be successful:
- Analytical skills
- Solutions focused mindset
- Creative problem-solving
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Graduate from this course and gain:
- A nationally accredited statement of attainment
- Units of competency that can be credited toward a full qualification
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career to the next level with:
- Certificate IV in Cyber Security
- Advanced Diploma in Cyber Security
Considering another study pathway? Discover the full range of TAFE NSW courses on offer.
Complete the nationally recognised Certificate IV in Cybersecurity and go on to roles like:
- Cyber security engineer, analyst or technician
- ICT security consultant
- Website penetration tester
Currently, a substantial number of cyber security specialist positions remain unfilled as employers are unable to find candidates with the right training for the role. Qualifications from TAFE NSW are key to skilling the ICT workforce of the future.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.