Statement of Attainment in Emotional Intelligence
Course Code: SG00007520
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Emotional Intelligence helps you develop your own emotional intelligence and learn to build a safe, inclusive work environment, while maximising outcomes.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Identify the impact of your emotions on others
- Recognise and address emotional strengths and weaknesses
- Actively listen and assess emotional cues
- Present and negotiate persuasively
- Participate in and lead meetings
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- Critical thinking
- Capabilities to create cohesion within high performing teams
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally recognised qualification at Statement of Attainment level
- A strong pathway to further study
- Business operator
- Practice manager
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with the:
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.