Statement of Attainment in Introductory Business Skills
Course Code: SG00007541
The nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in Introductory Business Skills will launch you into the business world and prepare you for life as a dynamic professional. Meet challenges with confidence as you innovate your way through the business world.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Get a head start in the business world and learn to:
- Create engaging documents for specific business functions
- Liaise with customers to understand needs
- Handle customer complaints
- Review customer satisfaction and seek opportunities for improvement
- Follow and contribute to WHS policies and procedures
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes to get ahead in business:
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Strategic thinking
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- A strong pathway to further study in business with credit recognition
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field?
- Concrete your knowledge with a Certificate III in Business
- Expand your core capabilities with a Certificate IV in Business
- Advance your skills with a Diploma of Business
- Master your studies with a TAFE NSW Bachelor of Business
Considering another study pathway? Discover the full range of TAFE NSW courses.
Unlock the entrepreneur inside you, and experience a wealth of career opportunities in the corporate world. There are currently over 1.6 million business professionals making up 13% of all Australian jobs, with the corporate sector still set to grow by a further 3% until 2024.
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.