Statement of Attainment in Landscape Essentials
Course Code: SG00007545
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Landscape Essentials prepares you for life as a landscape worker, as it nurtures your passion and develops the technical skills needed for you to pave your way to a successful career.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Step into the world of landscape work through theory and practical and course work, and learn to:
- Prepare materials, tools and equipment
- Use correct manual handling techniques
- Liaise confidently with colleagues and clients
- Identify, assess and report hazards
- Understand WHS policies and procedures
- Work safely in the landscape design industry
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes you need to be successful in landscape construction:
- Passion for working outdoors and getting your hands dirty
- Interest in plants and outdoor structures
- Good communication
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment
- A strong pathway to further study in landscape construction with credit recognition
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field?
- Establish yourself with a Certificate II in Horticulture
- Pave the way with a Certificate III in Landscape Construction
- Design your dream career with a Diploma of Landscape Construction
Considering another study pathway? Discover the full range of TAFE NSW courses.
Residentially, landscape design is an increasing priority as people strive to create their own personal oasis. Commercially, the NSW government has a similar vision with plans to increase state-wide access to beautifully designed gardens and parks. This is driving strong demand for qualified horticulturalists and landscape designers.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.