Statement of Attainment in Numeracy
Course Code: SG00007554
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Numeracy equips you with the foundational numeracy skills required to complete routine workplace measurements and calculations. You will learn the mathematical skills you need to progress in your chosen vocational area.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through this course, you will learn to:
- Identify numbers and fractions, decimals, percentages and common rates in workplace tasks
- Calculate with measurements to complete workplace tasks
- Select and interpret mathematical information
- Communicate mathematical information for work
- Check and reflect on mathematical problem solving processes and outcomes
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to get ahead in this industry:
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to stay focused on task outcomes
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment
- The ability to confidently complete maths tasks for work and participate in further learning
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your skills further with:
- Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
This course will build your confidence in completing mathematical calculations and measurements that are used across all workplaces and industries.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.