Statement of Attainment in Reading Plans & Specifications and Applying Codes & Standards
Course Code: SG00007561
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Reading Plans and Specifications and Applying Codes and Standards develops your technical trade skills and builds a solid foundation for your future career in the construction industry.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Get a head start in the construction industry and learn to:
- Access and interpret building standards from the Building Code of Australia (BCA)
- Apply standards to individual low rise projects
- Analyse issues and apply solutions to ensure compliance
- Apply fire protection requirements
- Identify drawings and plans
- Locate and identify key features on site plans and drawings
- Correctly read and interpret specifications
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop personal attributes to be successful in the construction industry, such as:
- Good communication skills
- Aptitude for hands-on work
- Ability to work well with others
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment
- A strong pathway to further study with credit recognition
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field?
- Create a strong foundation with a Certificate II in Construction Pathways
- Build your career with a Certificate III in Carpentry or Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- Become a licensed builder with the Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- Master the trade with a Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
The construction industry is booming as Australias third largest employer, with an anticipated 15,040 job openings to 2025. This means you'll enjoy strong job prospects to step into a trade with new skills and confidence.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.