Statement of Attainment in Site Analysis for Building Design Solutions
Course Code: SG00007566
The Statement of Attainment in Site Analysis for Building Design Solutions develops your technical and practical skills both in the office and on-site as you learn to use advanced software and design sustainable and functional buildings for clients.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Get a head start in the building design industry and learn to:
- Understand and research building legislation requirements
- Research sustainable design ideas
- Assess client requirements, preferences and budgets
- Evaluate and recommend design options for sustainability
- Inspect sites for small-scale design projects
- Measure and record site dimensions
- Plot contours and cut and fill areas
- Produce measured drawings
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop personal attributes to be successful in the building design industry:
- Attention to detail
- Aptitude for technology
- Creative mind
- Good communication skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- A strong pathway to a full qualification with credit recognition
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with a TAFE NSW building design pathway:
- Certificate IV in Residential Drafting
- Diploma of Building Design
- Building Designer
- Building Design Drafter
The construction industry is booming as Australia's third largest employer. There are 15,040 job openings expected to open 2025 which means you will enjoy strong job prospects in a specialist field. Build your skills now, and step into a building design qualification with confidence.
This course is currently available Online. Enquire now for other locations.