Statement of Attainment in Site Ready Electrotechnology (Career Start)
Course Code: SG00007569
The nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in Site Ready Electrotechnology will spark your passion for a career in electrotechnology. You will gain key foundational skills that gives you an edge in studying towards a career as an electrician in residential and commercial settings.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Get a head start in the electrotechnology industry and learn to:
- Fix and secure electrotechnology equipment
- Prepare and install support accessories to protect wiring
- Isolate, troubleshoot and solve issues with d.c. circuits
- Fabricate, assemble and dismantle electrotechnology components
- Work safely and sustainably in the industry
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes to get ahead in electrotechnology:
- Use different electrotechnology tools and apply relevant techniques
- Paying attention to detail
- Developing problem solving skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- A strong pathway to further study in an electrotechnology qualification with credit recognition
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification? This course gives you a strong foundation to succeed in your chosen electrotechnology trade.
Explore your options and discover the full range of TAFE NSW electrotechnology courses on offer.
Complete a nationally recognised Certificate III qualification and go on to roles like:
- Telecommunications installation technician
- Renewable energy technician
Most things in our world today rely on electricity and for this reason electrical mechanics and technicians are consistently in extremely high demand. There is an anticipated 5.3% increase in job openings to 2024.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.