Statement of Attainment in Social Media Engagement
Course Code: SG00007574
The Statement of Attainment in Social Media Engagement introduces you to the art of reaching target audiences through social media platforms. Dive into a world of engaging marketing secrets, as you develop your marketing skills.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Profile different audiences and their expected behaviours
- Develop engagement strategy
- Facilitate content delivery
- Monitor impact
- Adhere to relevant legislation and policy
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes you need to be successful:
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and lead others
- Time management and organisation
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course equips you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- A pathway to further study in Marketing and Communications
- Credit toward a full qualification
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field?
- Expand your core capabilities: Certificate IV in Marketing and Communications
- Advance your skills: Diploma of Marketing and Communications
- Master your studies: Advanced Diploma in Marketing and Communications
Considering another study pathway? Discover the full range of TAFE NSW courses on offer.
Almost every business, large and small, has a need for social media engagement. Data sharing, increased connectivity and widespread social media has provided unprecedented access to potential consumers. Sophisticated data capture, analytics and reporting ensures marketers are able to learn more about their audience than before, and target them with relevant, personalised content.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.