Statement of Attainment in Social Media Tools to Engage Customers
Course Code: SG00007575
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Social Media Tools to Engage Customers will teach you how to promote your business through a range of social media platforms. Create and refine your social networking prescence, as you effectively target your audience using a variety of marketing tools.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work, learn to:
- Set up, use and evaluate popular social media tools like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and their applications
- Upload images, audio and video files
- Identify and describe, input and output devices
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the key soft skills you need to be successful:
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course equips you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- Credit toward a full qualification
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with these TAFE NSW full qualifications:
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- Certificate IV in Information Technology
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies
Considering another study pathway? Discover the full range of TAFE NSW courses on offer.
Complete the Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology and go on to roles like:
- Help desk assistant/officer
- ICT operations/user support
- PC and technical support
Almost every business, large and small, has a need for social media engagement. Sophisticated data capture, analytics and reporting ensures marketers are able to learn more about their audience than before, and target them with relevant, personalised content.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.