Statement of Attainment in Horticulture Essentials
Course Code: SG00007620
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Horticulture Essentials prepares you for life in the garden, as you gain the important foundation you need to bloom as a horticulturalist or landscape artist.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Step into the world of horticulture through theory and practical course work, and learn to:
- Prepare and plant trees, shrubs, and turf
- Identify risks including pests, disease and soil suitability
- Provide post-planting care
- Identify, assess and report hazards
- Understand WHS policies and procedures
- Work safely in the horticulture industry
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes you need to be successful in the horticulture industry:
- Keen eye for detail
- Interest in plants and nature
- Good communication
- Solution based problem solving
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course equips you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- A strong pathway to further study in horticulture with credit recognition
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field?
- Plant the seeds of your career with a Certificate II in Horticulture
- Nurture your skills with a Certificate III in Horticulture
- Cultivate your technique with a Certificate IV in Horticulture
- Let your career bloom with a Diploma in Horticulture
Considering another study pathway? Discover the full range of TAFE NSW courses on offer.
Residentially, landscape design is an increasing priority as people strive to create their own personal oasis. Commercially, the NSW government has a similar vision with plans to increase state-wide access to beautifully designed gardens and parks. This is driving strong demand for qualified horticulturalists and landscape designers
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.