Statement of Attainment in Mechatronics
Course Code: SG00007623
The nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in Mechatronics introduces you to programming and automated manufacturing processes. Mechantronics is where engineering disciplines meet, and this course will give you a taste of the industry and prepare you for further engineering study.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn:
- To write, test, edit and monitor basic programs using a hand program loader
- General knowledge of programmable controllers including definitions, basic PLC operation, programming rules like I/O, halt and run
- The boolean/mnemonic/statement list format, series, parallel and latching circuits
- To use computing technology and relevant software to access, interpret and store information
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to get ahead in this industry:
- Communication skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Teamwork and collaboration
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- A strong pathway to further study in engineering with credit recognition
Complete a full qualification and go on to roles like:
- Cyber-physical, mechatronics or automation technician
In industries like mining, aerospace, defence and food manufacturing.
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification? Explore your options and discover the full range of TAFE NSW Engineering courses on offer.
New technologies like the Internet of Things rely on computer systems and electronics, which means an increasing demand for skilled equipment and service maintenance workers.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.