Statement of Attainment in Producing Documents and Spreadsheets
Course Code: SG00007769
The Statement of Attainment in Producing Documents and Spreadsheets builds high-value business support skills. Open up job prospects as an office administrator or executive assistant with design and production skills.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Get a head start in the business skills industry, and through theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Create, prepare and design spreadsheets to suit objectives and audience
- Produce intermediate level charts
- Finalise and present spreadsheets
- Proofread documents for readability, accuracy and consistency of language, style and layout
- Operate input devices within designated requirements
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to get ahead in this industry:
- The ability to produce documents that meet clear objectives
- Attention to detail
- Patience and flexibility
- Time management skills
- Strong general administrative skills to create, produce and present
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- A pathway to further study in business administration
- Executive assistant
- Project coordinator
- Project administrator
- Office administrator
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field?
- Cement your knowledge with a Certificate III in Business Administration
- Expand your core capabilities with a Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Advance your skills with a Diploma of Business Administration
- Master your studies with a degree-level qualification like the TAFE NSW Bachelor of Business
Considering another study pathway? Discover the full range of TAFE NSW courses on offer.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is superseded