Statement of Attainment in Hygienic Practice for Hospitality Service
Course Code: SG00007935
The nationally accredited Statement of Attainment in Hygienic Practice for Hospitality Service is an intensive course that will help you develop a strong and effective hygeine practice to ensure health and safety is a top priority in your workplace.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work learn to:
- Develop a good personal hygeine routine
- Check and adjust cleaniness at work to maintain health standards
- Prevent health hazards
- Follow organisational procedures
- Stop the spread of micro-organisms and viruses
- Identify and address workplace hygeine hazards
- Report hazards to your supervisor
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes you need to be successful in the hospitality industry:
- Strong work health and safety focus
- Teamwork skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with a:
- A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment
- A strong pathway to further study in hospitality
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with a TAFE NSW hospitality pathway:
- Certificate II Certificate IV in Hospitality
- Diploma of Hospitality Management
?Graduate from the Certificate II in Hospitality and go on to roles like:
- Food and beverage attendant
- Cafe attendant
- Hotel Receptionist
- Reservations staff
Memorable moments are often shared over delicious food. The Statement of Attainment in Hygienic Practice for Hospitality Service will help you ensure the moments are memorable for the right reasons. Employment in the hospitality industry is expected to increase significantly in the five years to 2023, with around 91,000 additional jobs expected.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.