Statement of Attainment in Provide First Aid and Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
National Course Code: RTOSS
The Statement of Attainment in First Aid and CPR trains you to confidently administer first aid and perform CPR. Become a designated first aid officer in your workplace or take the first steps towards career pathways in nursing or community work.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Step into the world of first aid, and through theory and practical course work learn to:
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Review and communicate details of an incident
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- Quick thinking
- Confidence under pressure
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- CPR skills and knowledge in accordance with Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines
- A First Aid Statement of Attainment
- Designated First Aid Officer in the workplace
The Statement of Attainment in First Aid and CPR can also be your first step towards careers in the following sectors:
- Aged care
- Community care and services
- Volunteer work
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.