Statement of Attainment in Business Administration - Computer Skills
Course Code: SG00008753
The Statement of Attainment in Business Administration - Computing Skills empowers you to improve your technology skills and gain confidence in the world of business administration. Advance your career opportunities or build a pathway to your business study goals.
This is a fully government subsidised course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Create and finalise electronic presentations,
- Plan, design and create spreadsheets including adding charts and formulas, and
- Prepare, design and produce word processing documents
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- Strong organisational skills, and
- The ability to work individually.
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
This course provides you with:
- A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment,
- A pathway to further study, and
- Advanced career opportunities.
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field?
- Concrete your knowledge with a Certificate III in Business,
- Expand your core capabilities with a Certificate IV in Business, and
- Advance your skills with a Diploma of Business Administration.
As the business industry grows and changes, administrative assistant roles are evolving. These roles now include more exciting and broad responsibilities such as managing budgets, planning company events, managing communications with vendors, clients and employees, managing social media.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is superseded