Certificate III in Hairdressing
National Course Code: SHB30416
Launch your career as a qualified hairdresser and hair stylist with the nationally accredited Certificate III in Hairdressing. You will learn how to cut, colour and create styles your clients will love. Work in an established salon or start your own with a highly respected TAFE NSW hairdressing qualification.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through your on-the-job experience and course work, you will learn:
- Ways to unleash your creative skills on women's and men's hair
- Cutting methods and techniques
- About colours and application techniques
- To create special occasion and classic up-styles
- Design haircut structures
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal qualities and skills you need to get ahead in this field:
- Communication skills to connect with clients
- Customer service, collaboration and consultation skills
- Problem solving strategies to meet client expectations
- Explore and enhance your creativity
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will equip you with:
- Skills to work effectively in a salon environment as an apprentice
- A trade qualification
GROW YOUR CAREER
Shape your career with additional training.
Horizontal vocational pathway: SHB30516 Certificate III in Barbering
Vertical vocational pathway: SHB40216 Certificate IV in Hairdressing
A skills shortage in the hair and beauty industry means there are strong employment opportunities available. Further growth is predicted in the future.
This course is currently available at 44 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day