Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy
National Course Code: SHB40115
The nationally accredited Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy equips you with the skills to build your salon or freelance career as a beauty therapist. Strengthen your beauty knowledge with advanced techniques and the latest treatments.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work you will learn and deepen your knowledge:
- A range of massage techniques
- Facial techniques including exfoliation and facial massage
- Nail treatments including manicure and pedicure
- Skin analysis individualised to the skin type and concerns of your client
- Spray tanning
- Waxing services
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Polish and set your skills to get ahead in this industry:
- People skills to help clients feel comfortable and at ease
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to manage time effectively
- High levels of discretion and professional integrity
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Complete this course and gain:
- You will achieve a highly regarded Certificate IV qualification
- The opportunity to apply for a Proficiency Certificate with Training Services NSW
Career outcome and job roles:
- Beauty Therapist
GROW YOUR CAREER
When you complete the Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy, add further learning highlights with the Diploma of Beauty Therapy and the Advanced Diploma of Intense Pulsed Light and Laser for Hair Reduction.
The beauty care industry is one of the fastest growing consumer markets in Australia and the number of Beauty Therapists is expected to grow very strongly with around 25,000 job openings by 2023.
This course is currently available at 14 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed
- Part Time Day