Advanced Diploma of Intense Pulsed Light and Laser for Hair Reduction
National Course Code: SHB60118
The nationally accredited Advanced Diploma of Intense Pulse Light (IPL) and Laser for Hair Reduction will give you the advanced skills you need to become a qualified laser hair technician. Accelerate your career in beauty salons, laser clinics and cosmetic practices.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Identify and control safety risks for intense pulsed light (IPL) and laser hair reduction treatments
- Design and provide laser hair reduction treatment programs
- Design and provide IPL hair reduction treatment programs
- Investigate developments in cosmetic treatments using light and laser systems
- Maintain infection control standards
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes that will help you get ahead:
- A collaborative teamwork spirit
- Effective communication
- Discretion and professional integrity
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised qualification at Advanced Diploma level
- Skills and knowledge to start your own sole trader business
- IPL and Laser Therapist (Hair Reduction)
GROW YOUR CAREER
Continue your career progression with dermal therapies and sciences, or build your specialist career in salons, cosmetic practices and laser clinics.
Demand for hairdressing and beauty services is projected to grow due to increasing household discretionary incomes, population growth and positive consumer confidence. This course prepares you for success by putting your technical skills to work designing and providing treatment for IPL and Laser, as well as your interpersonal skills like client consultation, customer service, and using discretion and judgement.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.
- Nationally Recognised Training