Course Info - TAFE NSW
Graduate Certificate in Intense Pulsed Light and Laser Hair Reduction
National Course Code: SIB70110
This course is superseded
The Graduate Certificate in IPL and Laser Hair Reduction is designed for beauty therapists wanting to make a smooth transition into a new beauty modality!
This nationally recognised qualification will give you the specialised knowledge and skills to design and safely apply non-ionising radiation treatments to the face and body for your clients.
You will learn to:
- Consult with clients
- Analyse their skin and hair characteristics
- Design and evaluate intense pulsed light and laser hair reduction treatment programs
- Select and use appropriate technology
- Apply technology in the context of safe client and operator practices and in compliance with regulatory requirements
At TAFE NSW we are committed to teaching the latest techniques on real clients in our purpose-built salons. Our teachers are experts who will make sure you graduate with the confidence to develop your career in this exciting industry.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong