Certificate III in Community Pharmacy
National Course Code: SIR30116
Be part of a community that promotes health and wellbeing when you study a Certificate III in Community Pharmacy.
You will learn how to:
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Understand client needs
- Provide an in-depth level of product knowledge across a wide range of over-the-counter pharmaceutical products
Plus, you will develop your knowledge of illnesses, injuries and ailments, as well as the regulatory requirements for specific medicines.
Is Community Pharmacy your perfect career fit?
- Are you nurturing?
- Are you a customer service focused?
- Are you a great communicator?
- Are you honest and reliable?
Talk to us today about how a Certificate III in Community Pharmacy can help you achieve your career goals.
This course is currently available at 28 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day