Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate IV in Community Pharmacy
National Course Code: SIR40116
If you are working in a pharmacy and want the skills to take on a management role, the Certificate IV in Community Pharmacy is a prescription for success.
This nationally recognised qualification has been designed in close consultation with the healthcare industry, to ensure you can confidently manage pharmacy operations.
You will develop leadership skills in:
- Communicating with clients
- Recommend ideal course of treatment and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products
- Provide advice on prescription only products
- Understand regulatory and governmental conditions with certain products
- How to assist the pharmacist in the dispensary
- Supervise staff
Talk to us today about your study and career goals and we will show you how the Certificate IV in Pharmacy can help you achieve them.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong